A tribute to the Midshipmen of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. The Fouled Anchor insignia appears at the center of their Cover (the traditional Midshipman's hat). The ropes have been replaced with The Blue Angels and their F/A-18 Hornet's contrails which symbolizing the annual air show performed during Commissioning Week and the U.S.N.A. Graduation ceremonies. Illustrated by Joe Barsin of Maryland.
- Double-sided. Sleeves/pockets at the top. No Grommets.
- Vivid Color Process, Permanently Dyed, Water Proof, Fade and Mildew Resistant. 100% 300 Denier Polyester.
- Garden Flag Size Range: 11.5 to 12.5"w x 18"h
- Illustrated by Maryland artist, Joe Barsin. Printed in the USA.
- Officially licensed Citizen Pride® product.