This vibrant quality house flag is a tribute to the Baltimore Oriole, the official Maryland State bird. The bird received its name from the male's color which resemble the coat-of-arms of Lord Baltimore. The Baltimore Oriole has taken on a life of its own thanks to the Major League Baseball team of the same name. The use of the Maryland flag and map of the state help provide context for this special place. This flag, illustrated by Joe Barsin of Annapolis, MD, makes for a great addition to the front door, porch, dock or boat.
- Double-sided. Sleeves/pockets at the top. No Grommets.
- Vivid Color Process, Permanently Dyed. 100% 300 Denier Polyester. Water Proof, Fade and Mildew Resistant
- Garden Flag Size Range: 11.5 to 12.5"w x 18"h
- Illustrated in Maryland and printed in the USA.
- Exclusive design. Officially licensed Citizen Pride® product.