This hoodie shows your love of Maryland’s Crab culture. "Captain ACrab" is Citizen Pride's tribute to Maryland's watermen and crabbing tradition, with a wink to Moby Dick's Captain Ahab. Illustrated by Joe Barsin of Annapolis, MD.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Citizen Pride does not have this product in stock. We trust Printful to produce our apparel. Upon ordering, it takes 2-7 business days to custom make. Once completed, the product is then shipped (USA 2-5 days, International: Link). For up-to-date Printful production times, go here. International orders may be subject to customs duties & taxes.
Note: Apparel generally runs small so consider ordering one size larger than you normally would.
"Captain ACrab" is our first NFT offering! For NFT, please follow this link to our OpenSea Portfolio.