MANY OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE PRINT-ON-DEMAND (POD) by partners: PIXELS (a.k.a. Fine Art America), Printful, ReliablePOD and TeeLaunch; once your order is finalized. We are happy to offer these items to our customers but please consider the following limitations before ordering:
- We DO NOT have POD Products in stock. They are custom-made so WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
- POD products can take 10 to 15 days to delivered within the USA, longer if overseas. For this reason, we can not refund your order if it arrives within 15 days of you ordering it.
- If your order includes more than one POD Product and/or In-Stock items, then items will ship separately and could deliver at different times. PLEASE NOTE: The In-Stock items, like Flags, Mats and Stickers, will arrive together and quickly.
Thank you for understanding these limitations on POD Products. If you have additional questions then please email or call us directly at 410-975-0600.
Everything is packaged by hand with care. Our prints come with sturdy white backing board and inserted into clear plastic envelopes for protection. The artist bio is included on the back. If necessary (or requested), prints are rolled and shipped in cardboard mailing tubes or triangle boxes, depending on size.
- Single Note Cards are offset printed, packaged with white envelopes then housed in clear plastic. Insertions are added if there’s a message inside card.
- Card Packs of 12 come in a clear plastic box with 12 envelopes and tied with coordinated ribbon.
- Small, 12 x 8 Canvas Wall Art pieces are wrapped with thin bubblewrap then tied with coordinating ribbon and a special tag.
- Larger, 24 x 16 Canvases Wall Art are packaged to keep in good condition for delivery. No other decorative packaging added.
CANVAS WALL ART
HP Latex Inks which are water-based, “solvent-free” and odorless are printed onto PureWhite canvas to produce rich, vibrant and saturated colors. Each canvas is professionally gallery wrapped onto a wooden stretcher frame ready to hang. Our small prints have a depth of .75" and all larger sizes are 1.5".
Many of our prints and note cards are produced with this method. Also called offset lithography, Offset printing technique whereby ink is spread on a metal plate with etched images, then transferred to an intermediary surface such as a rubber blanket, and finally applied to paper by pressing the paper against the intermediary surface. The result is a high and consistent image quality.
Digital printing is steadily replacing offset lithography in many markets. It is a process where information is reduced to binary code, or “digitized,” to facilitate its storage and reproduction. We use this method for smaller production runs and single, customized orders.