Annapolis Film Festival 2016 Captain Crab theme by Joe Barsin. The 4th Annual theme is a humorous mash-up of Maryland’s beloved crab with an irate naval officer, Captain Crab, with the addition of a film reel on his hat visually connects the film festival’s theme of Talk Movie to Me! A shout-out to the famous 1925 film 'Battleship Potemkin' and the long tradition of graphic posters promoting film festivals.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Citizen Pride does not have this product in stock. We trust Printful to produce our apparel. Upon ordering, it takes 2-7 business days to custom make. Once completed, the product is then shipped (USA 2-5 days, International: Link). For up-to-date Printful production times, go here. International orders may be subject to customs duties & taxes.
Note: Apparel generally runs small so consider ordering one size larger than you normally would.
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|