Annapolis Film Festival 2018 art print by Joe Barsin. The 6th Annual poster promotes the new theme, "Voices Strong. Minds Open.". The director's chair symbolizes the strong voice and point of view of the film maker. The use of the Hollywood premiere light rays as chairs legs that become colorful rays of creative energy speak to Minds being opened through film.
Our prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Citizen Pride trusts Pixels to produce our prints. We have worked with them for many years and they are a proven vendor (learn more about Pixels here). If you are in the United States / Canada then your order will take about 8 to 10 business days to deliver. UK, Europe or Australia will take 10 to 17 business days to deliver. Tracking information will be provided so you can track its progress.
ADDITIONAL PRINT AND SIZE OPTIONS HERE
Pixels has the follow options that you can order directly.
- Art Prints (Many more paper and size options)
- Canvas Wrap Wall Art (Museum and Gallery wrap side options)
- Framed Prints (many frame styles and mat colors to choose from)
- Metal Prints (Artwork is printed on metal. Colors are very vibrant)
- Wood Prints (Artwork is printed on wood for a rustic look)
- Acrylic Prints (Artwork is printed behind acrylic sheet for a dimensional look)