Annapolis Film Festival 2019 Poster art print by Joe Barsin. The AFF 2019 poster theme is a tribute to our friends at The Capital Gazette who died defending Freedom of the Press and for the survivors who continue to fight for truth. The interweaving of the film reel into the Maryland State Capital visually represents a printing press and symbolizes how the film community and the free press are interconnected. They rely on each other and allow for strong voices to open minds. The flame at the top blazes a bright light of hope and serves as a reminder to our community to Stay Strong and Press On.
Our prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Citizen Pride trusts Pixels to produce our prints. We have worked with them for many years and they are a proven vendor (learn more about Pixels here). If you are in the United States / Canada then your order will take about 8 to 10 business days to deliver. UK, Europe or Australia will take 10 to 17 business days to deliver. Tracking information will be provided so you can track its progress.
ADDITIONAL PRINT AND SIZE OPTIONS HERE
Pixels has the follow options that you can order directly.
- Art Prints (Many more paper and size options)
- Canvas Wrap Wall Art (Museum and Gallery wrap side options)
- Framed Prints (many frame styles and mat colors to choose from)
- Metal Prints (Artwork is printed on metal. Colors are very vibrant)
- Wood Prints (Artwork is printed on wood for a rustic look)
- Acrylic Prints (Artwork is printed behind acrylic sheet for a dimensional look)