A tribute to the Midshipmen of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. The Fouled Anchor insignia appears at the center of their Cover (the traditional Midshipman's hat). The ropes have been replaced with The Blue Angels and their F/A-18 Hornet's contrails which symbolizing the annual air show performed during Commissioning Week and the U.S.N.A. Graduation ceremonies. Illustrated by Joe Barsin of Maryland.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Scroll down for production / deliver times and sizing guide.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Citizen Pride does not have this product in stock. We trust Printful to produce our apparel. Upon ordering, it takes 2-7 business days to custom make. Once completed, the product is then shipped (USA 2-5 days, International: Link). For up-to-date Printful production times, go here. International orders may be subject to customs duties & taxes.
Note: Apparel generally runs small so consider ordering one size larger than you normally would.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|