A tribute to Irish culture with the green, white and orange colors of the Irish flag. In the center is the famous Irish symbol, the Claddagh ring. Citizen Pride slightly changed the Claddagh design by making the two hands form the shape of a heart versus clasping a heart. These elements of the Claddagh symbolize the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown).
- Double-sided. Sleeves/pockets at the top. No Grommets.
- 100% 300 Denier Polyester
- Vivid Color Process, Permanently Dyed
- Water Proof, Fade and Mildew Resistant
- Original illustration by Maryland artist, Joe Barsin.