Irish Claddagh Square Crest art print by Joe Barsin. A tribute to Irish culture with the green, white and orange colors of the Irish flag. In the center is the famous Irish symbol, the Claddagh ring. Citizen Pride slightly changed the Claddagh design by making the two hands form the shape of a heart versus clasping a heart. These elements of the Claddagh symbolize the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown).
Our prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Citizen Pride trusts Pixels to produce our prints. We have worked with them for many years and they are a proven vendor (learn more about Pixels here). If you are in the United States / Canada then your order will take about 8 to 10 business days to deliver. UK, Europe or Australia will take 10 to 17 business days to deliver. Tracking information will be provided so you can track its progress.
ADDITIONAL PRINT AND SIZE OPTIONS HERE
Pixels has the follow options that you can order directly.
- Art Prints (Many more paper and size options)
- Canvas Wrap Wall Art (Museum and Gallery wrap side options)
- Framed Prints (many frame styles and mat colors to choose from)
- Metal Prints (Artwork is printed on metal. Colors are very vibrant)
- Wood Prints (Artwork is printed on wood for a rustic look)
- Acrylic Prints (Artwork is printed behind acrylic sheet for a dimensional look)