Display your love for our State Capital of Maryland. Our distinctive candle features the Annapolis City Dock with Skipjack Wilma Lee, Kunta Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial, the Shiplap House, Waterfront Warehouse and The Museum Store building.
- Brand: Art C | Citizen Pride
- Size: Classic 15 oz
- Scent: Annapolis City Dock
- Color: Soft White
- Material: Glass
About This Item:
Proudly Co-Branded by two small businesses in Maryland in Partnership with Historic Annapolis.
Candle by Art-C
- Candle is hand poured, containing 8oz of 100% US-grown soy wax which is a renewable and sustainable resource.
- Annapolis City Dock - Fragrance Notes include Black Sea, Fresh, Salty Citrus with Amber, Vanilla and Cardamom (fragrance oils and natural essential oils which are phthalate free).
- Lead-free cotton wick provides a clean and long burning time of approximately 35-40 hours.
- Heavy bottom, clear glass vessel. Reuse later as a pen holder or small flower vase.
- Candle Height: 4 inches x Width: 3 inches
Design by Citizen Pride
- A complex printing process creates both opaque and semi-transparent, vivid colors.
- Clear, glow-through areas on label present a luminous and beautiful light play that is unique.
- Decorative tube packaging is hand labeled for quality and perfect for gift giving. It’s engineered to be reusable, recyclable and biodegradable.
- We are proud to work with a manufacturer who donates a portion of all proceeds to One Tree Planted. For every $1 donated, 1 tree gets planted.
- Paper Tube Height: 5 inches x Width: 3.5 inches
- Original artwork officially licensed Citizen Pride®. Not to be used without permission. Sold only by Art C and Citizen Pride.