Commemorating the surrender of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia at Appomattox, VA. This is the town where General Robert E. Lee surrendered to General Ulysses S. Grant.
Our vibrant quality double-sided garden flags are made from high quality 300 denier block out polyester and are imprinted using thermal sublimation, meaning your design is permanently infused into the fabric providing an amazingly bright vivid image which is resistant to all weathers
Our garden flags are premium quality as we print your image on both sides
- Double-sided print
- Sleeves / pocket at the top for easy attachment
- No Grommets.
- Thermal sublimation imaging. Permanent image Process
- Water Proof, Fade Resistant.
- 100% 300 Denier Polyester.
- Flag Size 12" w x 18" h
- Illustrated by Maryland artist, Joe Barsin. Printed in the USA.
- Exclusive design. Officially licensed Citizen Pride® product.
(Garden Stake Not Included)
Citizen Pride does not have this product in stock. We trust ReliablePOD to produce this product. Upon ordering, they produce and ship all orders within 72 hours (excluding, weekends and public holidays). Once completed, they ship direct to USA from the USA. All orders are sent tracked.
Not eligible for returns or exchanges because this is a print-on-demand product. More info on P.O.D here.